HOPSports is the most researched Coordinated School Health Program to combine physical activity and physical education content enjoyed by all ages, interests, and skill levels. Streaming content incorporates easy-to-store durable products premised on the most effective way to engage and train students. Training tools are ideal for circuit training, with the user able to determine exercise combinations and incorporate own music choice. HOPSports adapts to small and large groups with equal effectiveness in the classroom, after-school program, workplace or home.
December's peer-review publication in the Journal of Applied Measurement documents HOPSports efficacy:
- Effective classroom management tool
- Impacting positive behaviors by creating receptive learning environments
- Warmer and more effective student-teacher-parent interactions reported
- Improvement in student on-task behaviors
- Favorable contribution to student’s fundamental motor learning and social competency development
- Positive trend of psycho-physiological status with correlating improvement to student health.
Journal of Applied Measurement (Vol. 16, No.4), Winter 2015
"Psychometric Properties of the Attitudes toward Physical Activity Scale: A Rasch Analysis Based on Data from Five Locations", Magdalena Mo Ching Mok, Ming Kai Chin, Shihui Chen, Arunas Emeljanovas, Brigita Mieziene, Michal Bronikowski, Ida Laudanska-Krzeminska, Ivana Milanovic,Milan Pasac, Govindasamy Balasekaran, Kia Wang Phua, and Daga Makaza"